Saturday, January 24, 2009

balloons

i am finding it harder and harder to write stuff down on here.

i'm too abstract and you would just get confused....

but here are some themes/ideas/random jargon that i've been throwing around in my head as of lately:

1. I'm trying to be more creative in my life- trying new things/experiences

2. Adulthood is creeping up on me and I'm kinda scared

3. Adulthood is creeping up on me and I'm thrilled and excited

4. Pictures of balloons, themes of "floating", balloons in general, have been very frequent in my life recently

5. Humanity truly doesn't grasp how loving God is. (say that it's just "too good to be true") more to come...

6. I really want to save polar bears from having to swim and eventually die out in the ocean

7. I don't know where I'm going or what I'm going to do and I'm loving every second of it

8. I want to live deeply and suck the marrow out of life

......and now take a deep breath and sigh,
because there is nothing
more painfully beautiful,
mysterious,
no greater invitation,
than the road that you are on now
....so take a deep breath, and.....

November - Max Richter

No comments:

Post a Comment